ACC Leisure specialises in all aspects of sports and leisure flooring installation and our services are employed by customers from many sectors. This includes gyms, schools, sports clubs and dance clubs and anywhere that high quality sports floors are needed. All the flooring systems we install are fully tested and certified to comply with BS EN 14904:2006 class A4 which is the highest possible standard. Our key suppliers are Boen, Gerflor & Junckers who are not only recognised as world leaders but also innovators in sports flooring development.
This means our customers can expect the very highest quality products with manufacturer’s warrantees that are installed by professional craftsmen with years of experience behind them. There’s also the added reassurance that we only use low odour, water based polyurethane lacquers which a formaldehyde and solvents free. This ensures no volatile organic compounds are present...just a great quality, hard wearing finish.
Our key services include:
- Hardwood flooring installations
- Composite flooring installations
- Solid floor installation such as Junckers Beech or Canadian Maple
- Engineered board flooring such a Boen and Tarkett
- Blockwood flooring installation such as parquet and Granwood
- Specialist finishes such as high traffic area and non-slip surfaces
And don’t forget, our services also include flooring repairs, refurbishment and maintenance [Find out more here].
For more information about our squash court services or to book an onsite survey contact us today.